Chef de Partie
We are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our professional kitchen team. If you have the relevant qualifications, would like to develop your career within a Korean kitchen and have a real passion for food, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Setting up the kitchen prior to a restaurant’s opening.
- Preparing your particular kitchen station.
- Ability to work as a swing Chef (fill in where needed).
- Assisting with prep work and sauce making.
- Storing food in proper areas throughout your shift.
- Cooking different specific meals throughout your shift.
- Plating food creatively for maximising customer enjoyment.
- Cleaning and sanitising your work area.
- Cleaning the kitchen before the restaurant closes.
To land a job as a Chef de Partie you will need the minimum requirements of:
- Level 1 or 2 Food Safety Award
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Competent level of English spoken and written
Alongside all this, all good Chefs should possess:
- Good oral communication
- High levels of attention to detail
- The willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Understanding of health, safety & hygiene practices
- Team player qualities
If you are interested you can forward your CV to: